Emerald, Qld, 4720,
Address: - 1A Andrews Rd EMERALD QLD 4720
Job industry:- Trades & Services
Work type:- Full time position
Role: - To be able to undertake any Electrical work and Appliance Repairs assigned by the Director and/or Office Staff in a positive efficient and productive manner with pride, excellent workmanship and quality.
1. Turn up to work at the correct time.
2. Be well presented regarding clothing and personal grooming at all times and wear the allocated Russ-Tech Solutions attire as directed.
3. Be polite, courteous and friendly always and refrain from bad language and excessive noise from such things as vehicles and radios.
4. Observe instructions/direction for job allocations and requirements, be clear on the specific details and carry out duties in a professional tradesman like manner. Strive towards producing the highest quality work.
5. Communicate clearly with all clients in terms of job commencement, work-in-progress matters and job completion at all times. Also communicate clearly with colleagues and management on all relevant matters.
6. Carry out all work as instructed in the expected time frame.
7. Have your own basic kit of tools and work towards acquiring more tools as appropriate.
8. Ensure that your tools and those belonging to Russ-Tech Solutions are kept maintained in good working order, so you can produce quality work.
9. Keep your vehicle clean and tidy, check oil and water weekly and replenish/report if needed.
10. If any tools or equipment are broken notify immediately so it can be fixed promptly.
11. Make sure that your site is safe at all times, (according to OSH regulations and Russ-Tech Solutions Health and Safety Policies).
12. Have fun, enjoy and be proud of what you achieve in your working day.
13. If needing to return to a job at another time, liaise with client and office staff.
14. Upon completion of all jobs leave the site/property in a very clean and tidy manner.
15. Communication is paramount, do not hesitate to report any concerns immediately.
16. You are encouraged to participate in team meetings and contribute to the overall team spirit. Your input, ideas and openness are encouraged and valued.
17. Be willing to share expertise with other staff members, especially apprentices.